A once in a lifetime opportunity to join Ernie Dingo on
a family camping adventure, tracing the tracks of early explorers and discovering the secrets of the Murchison region.
Ernie will guide travellers on a traditional experience, connecting with his aboriginal heritage, opening doors to sacred sites, sharing his cultural history, knowledge and stories.
Pitch camp at working stations and outback locations, sit around the campfire and be entertained by Ernie’s engaging stories and digeridoo playing. Leave technology and electronic devices at home, immerse yourself in the outdoors and connect with your family on this incredible adventure; all while helping to make a difference for children with brain cancer.
June 30th to July 7th 2018
Family tag along tour for 8 days & 7 nights
Ernie Dingo and John Fitzgerald
Maximum 10 families, one vehicle per family
$2500 to be fundraised per family, all proceeds go towards Brain tumour research program at Telethon Kids Institute (donations are tax deductible). Participation fee of $75 per adult & $50 per child (under 14) plus personal expenses, fuel, and food.
• 4WD vehicle required (suitable for off-road campers and caravans).
• Campers must provide own food and supplies for 8 days
• Families to bring camping and cooking equipment (we can offer assistance if required).
• Normal health required, children of all ages welcome.
• Basic amenities and water at all campsites. Flushing toilets and showers at Melangata Station, drop toilets and portable showers at Ninghan Station.
All camping fees and activities included in tour
For more information please contact John Fitzgerald:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0427 230 031